December 15-16, 2022
The 4th International Conference on Computing Informatics & Networks (ICCIN-2022) is an interdisciplinary scientific event with a long tradition, organized by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology affiliated to GGSIPU, delhi (http://www.bpitindia.com). The first conference in this series was held at Crowne Plaza in Delhi, 2014. ICCIN has focussed on the collaboration of academicians, scholars and persons of extreme eminence to join hands for building new paths for scientific progress in the domain of computer science and information technology. This platform facilitates an open and constructive dialogue on the research works of the best practices in this field.
The recent advances in computational intelligence and knowledge engineering have deeply changed people’s daily lives. The implementation of such techniques addresses various fields and makes things ‘smart’ in different domains, such as Big Data and Cloud Computing, AI and Machine Learning, Internet of Things, Cybersecurity, Business, Health-care, Energy, Transportation systems, Environment, Industrial systems and other emerging technologies. This event will bring harmonious relationships between faculties and students as well. The students can also take initiative in various aspects of the organization of the event. The research scholars and students can also benefit from this association in defining new research avenues and for fabricating novel research problems of critical importance.
Conference Past Imprints
- Journal of Information & Optimization Sciences (JIOS) (ISSN: 0252-2667)
- Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences: Vol 41, No 6 (tandfonline.com)
- Journal of Statistics & Management Systems (JSMS) (ISSN: 0972-0510)
- Journal of Statistics and Management Systems: Vol 23, No 7 (tandfonline.com)
- The accepted papers were published in SCOPUS INDEXED Springer LNNS Series
- (Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Computing Informatics and Networks – ICCIN 2020 | Ajith Abraham | Springer)