Call For Special Session
The 4th International Conference on Computing Informatics & Networks (ICCIN2022) Organizing Committee invites proposals for Special Session. Special sessions complement the regular technical program by emphasising new and emerging research areas or innovative applications of established approaches. A special session idea needs to be current and interesting.
We welcome special sessions in all technological fields, although we are especially interested in specialised research areas, particularly those connected to the conference’s innovative themes.
Industry speakers are welcome to participate in a special session proposal and will be given positive consideration when the proposal is evaluated.
Conditions / Instructions for Proposal Submission
- The proposed special session should give an overview of the state-of-the-art highlighting important research directions in the domain/areas of special interest to ICCIN-2022 participants.
- Each organized session should have a minimum of 6 papers that will not be subject to the regular review cycle, the session organizers have full authority in soliciting and accepting papers for the session.
- Each accepted session after the fulfilment of Point no. 2, shall present a summary report to ICCIN-2022, including the plagiarism report of every accepted manuscript.
- There should be one session organizer and one session chair.
- There should be one session organizer and one session chair. The details of both the organizer and chair should be given in the proposal.
Kindly fill the link to submit your proposal: https://forms.gle/8rkDu5m9MRbKSCbp9.
Session Chair (s): Dr. Rahul Johri and Dr. Archana Pandita
Title : MiCEF(Mist, IoT, Cloud , Edge and Fog Computing)
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Session Chair(s) : Dr. Goonjan Jain and Ms. Minni Jain
Title : Applications of Graph Theory and Optimization Techniques for processing and understanding of Natural languages
Contact : email@example.com
Session Chair(s) : Dr. Bhoopesh Singh Bhati and D. Vetrithangam
Title : Deep Image Analysis and Information Security
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org